Oh I have to wait a WHOLE YEAR!! Halloween!!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

This weblog

I am fairly good at writing but find, so far, I have not done so much writing on here. I seem to post a lot of pictures without finding to much to say about them. I don't really have much else to say, except that I do appreciate everyone who has been following me. Right now, I feel overwhelmed by everything else going on in my life and that doesnt allow me the time or inclination to say more. Hopefully things will start looking up so that I feel more motivated.

To paraphrase Clairece in Push, "You cant worry about the details when you are trying to survive" (Push by Sapphire)

Meanwhile, please keep watching my Etsy shop: http://www.jdenitto1966.etsy.com/
for I am posting new things every day or so.

Have a great day!

Jeanine

No comments:

Post a Comment