Oh I have to wait a WHOLE YEAR!! Halloween!!

Monday, January 4, 2010

What I want for a new year, a new decade

Immediate:

A safe place to live, and an income. any income.

I want to say a lot of things, but having to keep everything together, doesn't give me room to "let go". I am not safe, so I realize that holding "things" in is necessary in order to keep my skin intact.

People think I am being strong. People think I am being a hardass. People think that I am thinking only of myself. And yes, You People are All Correct. Yes. You are right I am being selfish and a little snobbish, perhaps, and I am (right now) becoming mildly isolated, and anyone who doesn't understand why doesn't concern me.

I also realise that the above paragraph doesn't really tell anything related to the title of this post.
But it is a start. More will follow. But I am not sure when.

Thank you so much to all of you who are following this web log.

I am working on new things which will be posted here, and listed on my etsy store.

No comments:

Post a Comment