Oh I have to wait a WHOLE YEAR!! Halloween!!

Friday, October 16, 2009

Wednesdays at the Cookie Cottage, Hamilton, NJ

On Wednesday there is craft night at the Cookie Cottage, a local bakery/cafe in Hamilton Square, NJ. The owners make most of the cakes, cookies and rolls, and its decorated with the coolest "vintage" tables and things.

I was invited there by this lady that I met at Barnes and Noble once, I used to bring my things there (BN) to work on sometimes. And she told me they have crafts on wednesday night. I went once or twice and stopped but then I started going again, expecially since I have been out of work, and I enjoy being there its a nice atmosphere.

I know they have a webpage but I cant find it!!

Anyhow if you are in New Jersey near Trenton, you should check it out.

The Cookie Cottage
3697 Nottingham Way
Hamilton, NJ
(609) 631-8225

Theres going to be a craft show/sale there on October 25, Sunday, from 3-6 also.
I am going to be selling some of my ornaments and Dolls, and maybe a few photographs if I feel like printing them and buying a few frames. YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO COME AND CHECK IT OUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment