Oh I have to wait a WHOLE YEAR!! Halloween!!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Today's yardsale find.

There is a couple who are moving, they live in Upper Freehold, NJ and the lady has a TON of crafty things. Just about everything one could think of. She has a "store" set up in thier garage, and everything is organised in plastic containers. She has wonderful spools of antique lace from her mom, buttons, ribbon, a lot of christmas things. I think she has a sale every weekend, this is the second time I went there.

I might try to drag my mom over. This friend of her's, Barbara, makes cards.

Here is the batch of things I got today.





Two kinds of ruffle, bells,
purple buttons, rhinestone buttons,
beige, orange and black lace, red ribbon.
There are also some little embelishmenty
things, hearts, butterflies, xmas tree
buttons, xmas decoration stars and icicles.

oh yea, this only cost eight dollars!!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment