Oh I have to wait a WHOLE YEAR!! Halloween!!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Written in Stone


I've seen a lot of artists who use this service and it seems to be great for posting pictures of their work. I have another web log account but its been used too much for everyday stuff, I want this to be focused on my art. I am into to a lot of things: the main interests I want to discuss here are my dolls, altered and recycled art, and photography.
One.
I have spent a bit of time over the past four years taking photos of gravestones in my area. I am especially interested in foot stones, those square stones with the first initial of the deceased last name. I have taken at least one of each letter, so that I have the whole alphabet, except for one or two letters. I toy with the idea of making an alphabet book of the stones, theyre small but some of them are rather intricate..


















No comments:

Post a Comment